SERIES CHOKE FOR CAPACITOR / POWER FACTOR PANEL
7% Detuned Choke
0.4% Detuned Choke
AB transformers manufactures 3-Phase series chokes with iron cores for the harsh operating conditions in various industrial applications and as per client requirement. Series choke used in line with capacitor as filtering chokes or smoothing chokes. Series choke can be used as the shunt reactors for the compensation of capacitive reactive power of power lines. Series choke can be also used as the limiting choke to reduce the value of short circuit current and to limit the steepness of voltage rise and current rise.
We transformers manufactures 3-Phase series chokes with Premium quality iron cores for the harsh operating conditions in various industrial applications and as per client requirement. Series choke used in series with capacitor as a filtering Element for Harmonic Filters.It can also be used as current limiting reactor for minimising starting current or inrush current for capacitors, it extends life of capacitors. Series choke can be also used as the Current limiting choke to reduce the value of short circuit current and to limit the steepness of voltage rise and current rise of distribution network.
- High quality standard and reliable.
- Simple and ergonomic.
- User friendly and easy to install.
- No additional maintenance required.
- Light weight and compact.
- Iron Core Series Choke.
- These are manufactured as per your specifications like− 0.2%, 0.6%, 7%, 14%.
- There are two types of winding available− Copper or Aluminium.
- Linearity as per yo ur design 150 to 200%.
- Each choke is having over temperature bimetalic thermal contact for
- overload protection.
- Iron Core Shunt Choke.
- Air Cored single phase choke.
- Types : Three Phase Series choke
- Range : 5 to 100 kVAr
- System Voltage : 0.66/3.0 kV
- Frequency : 50 Hz
- Duty of operation : Continuous
- Winding Material :Electrolytic Copper
- Insulation Class :“F” class
- Impedance : 0.2, 0.4, 2, 5.6, 7, 14% or As per specifications.
- Cooling : Air Natural
As series choke reduces short circuit current, Protects capacitor from switching current, and reduces harmonics, it is used in the electronic devices, in single phase AC or DC application from 10 to 50A, in three phase AC application from 10 to 50A.
- Protects Capacitor from switching current.
- Reduces Harmonics.
- Reduces Short circuit current